Monday 19 March 2012

Heartburn Heartbreak

A little update on the heartburn situation; it would seem that coffee is the culprit (although there may be other things that will set it off that I've not yet identified). And that is more than a little heartbreaking. I LOVE my coffee, and usually drink 3 or 4 large cups a day. I get all excited when I see Starbucks and really enjoy sipping on a caramel mocha. So, I've cut my coffee consumption to one mug a day, and that is generally sipped slowly over the course of the morning (with many visits to the microwave to reheat it in between - nice...)

So, I'm going to give it a little longer and if things don't improve then I guess I'll be heading back to the surgeon for a(nother) little unfill. Bah.

3 comments:

  1. Coffee gives me heartburn, I still drink it though but only during the morning really, and only quite strong coffee effects me, latte doesn't at all.

    I feel exactly the same as you about 14st, I've not gone much lower but seem to be stuck here, had someone told me before I had my band I'd get to 14st I'd be delighted but I can't help but think that I've payed my money and I should be thin by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope easing back on the coffee helps. It may be that once it subsides, the coffee wont have such bad effects. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have reflux sometimes and I know it's those lattes. :(

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete